On-Demand Charter Broker Services
The Value of On-Demand Charter
- No hedging flight hours for the year. There is no sunk cost if you overestimated your travel needs for the year.
- You are not tied to aircraft simply because they are in your region. We always source your trip with the aircraft that best fits your travel requirements.
- We aren’t restricted to a specific fleet, which means, neither are you.
- No blackout or peak travel dates. Your flexibility is never limited to offset travel peaks.
- You are not locked in to Min/Max hours per year. You fly when you need to, with no unneeded commitments or expenses.
- No fees, subscriptions or memberships. Again, you fly when you need to. On-Demand.
Who Is Best Served by On-Demand Charter?
We’ve found that higher-volume travelers are often better served using alternative options such as Aircraft Ownership, Fractional Ownership, Jet Card or Fractional Card Membership, Aircraft Leasing, Direct Charter Cards and Air Taxis.
Those are typically termed commitments, tied to a variety of terms and conditions. While those do serve a purpose for some travelers, they are not the best options for all.
We will work with you to evaluate your needs and the options available, and will help you to understand and compare the costs, terms and conditions involved.
Ready For The Next Step?
Safety Is Job One!
You will fly with confidence knowing that flight crews and aircraft are always fully qualified, credentialed and properly maintained. You’ll take comfort knowing that your pilots, attendants and ground personnel are experienced, certified and adhere to the highest standards in safety and reliability.
- Our Charter Operators are fully certified and abide by the standards and regulations established by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and Department of Transportation (DOT).
- To ensure your safety, operations with FAA are through Federal Air Regulations (FAR) Part 135 On-Demand, which requires audits, checks, limitation requirements and standards for pilots, aircraft maintenance, security administration, business operations, insurance requirements and company ownership.
- Being a member of the National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) assures industry best-practices, changes, and support.
- In addition to FAA and DOT requirements and standards, Operators typically meet the higher standards and additional audits performed through third-party memberships such as Wyvern and ARG/US.
These strict requirements and regulations are designed to assure the safety of your private charter flight, and to ensure best practices across the industry. You can count on Gigi Jets to strictly follow and adhere to all guidelines and regulations, and can expect the same from our industry partners